Monday, March 16, 2009

Finally!

Okay, this is not the best shot I have of the skyline, but finally! At least a have a night photo of the skyline (at last) with me in it. I could have taken using an SLR, but it would be very awkward for me to set it up there with a tripod in front of all those tourists. It would probably feel as if I were having a photo shoot. This photo was taken using a point and shoot camera mounted on a tiny pocket-sized tripod. Tweaked the levels a bit, but I think it would pass as a good photo. Oh, how I love technology.

5 comments:

bertN said...

It's a great shot with a point and shoot! You're good!

I only use a point and shoot digital camera because it is so compact I can take it anywhere without being too much of a bother.

Missy said...

Nice night shot! I have a tripod but I haven't used it yet, I'm too lazy to fix it hehehe. Keep on posting more photos :-)

dailyphotographer said...

hi bertn thanks, actually that is precisely why i thought of having a small point and shoot, sometimes gustong magtourista mode in shooting.

Hi missy, thanks will post more:D

Angelo said...

Hi - I'm sorry to comment this- i couldn't find contact info. I know this might be a little strange for your blog - but we're trying to spread the word out there among the photography community.  Would it be okay to send you info on a very cool National Geographic Photo Contest and a giveaway op for your site? Please let me know - Thank you. ~ angelo

shopping blog said...

These contact reduces of pandora jewerly diamonds includes; emerald cut diamond, marquise pandora bead cut and little princess minimize. These kind discount pandora of bright reduces for diamonds help pandora sale make those on the first class.One doesn't style, perfect discount pandora beads shine and charm.Women prefer usually jewelry coupled with cheap pandora beads introduced about wedding certainly new pandora beads they wish to have just this contact awkward pandora set most people believe that pandora sets there's basically no evaluation involving cheap pandora sets diamonds after all.

LINK ME BACK: HTML CODE 4 PHOTOGRAPHY-PER-DIEM IMAGE LINK

Recent Comments