Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Favorite Hangout

I guess now this is officially my favorite hangout on a Friday night. Although I've been here a dozen times and have taken a picture of this skyline countless of times, I never get tired coming here and snapping a few shots or two. I have continuously challenged myself to capture a new perspective even though I always have the same subject, that way I can improve my composition and my night shooting as well. This was cropped a bit.

On a side note, the night really gives the Marina Bay Skyline a whole new glow. Below is a photo of the skyline taken a few hours before, see how bleak and intimidating the concrete jungle is.

7 comments:

bertN said...

They sure looked so different! The night shot wins hands down.

Missy said...

Wow I like your night shot. I'm having difficulty taking shots at night that's why I admire yours.

dailyphotographer said...

hi bertn, i agree, that's why i love to shoot at night, the night lights just attract me so much.

dailyphotographer said...

hi missy, thanks for droppin' by, actually what you need for a night shot is a good stable tripod and long exposures, this one i think was taken at 5 seconds. in this case, i didn't bring one, so i just found a stable concrete surface to place my camera. just a slight movement will cause your images to be blurred, not unless you do it deliberately. hope this helps:D

Missy said...

Thanks for the tips. Actually I have my tripod but I haven't used it yet hehehe, I'm so lazy to bring it with me but in Tokyo DisneySea tripod is prohibited.

dodong flores said...

Beautiful!
I also had taken photo of this skyline several times already...

shopping blog said...

These contact reduces of pandora jewerly diamonds includes; emerald cut diamond, marquise pandora bead cut and little princess minimize. These kind discount pandora of bright reduces for diamonds help pandora sale make those on the first class.One doesn't style, perfect discount pandora beads shine and charm.Women prefer usually jewelry coupled with cheap pandora beads introduced about wedding certainly new pandora beads they wish to have just this contact awkward pandora set most people believe that pandora sets there's basically no evaluation involving cheap pandora sets diamonds after all.

LINK ME BACK: HTML CODE 4 PHOTOGRAPHY-PER-DIEM IMAGE LINK

Recent Comments