Thursday, August 14, 2008

Swan Lake

Swan Lake, Singapore Botanic Gardens. I was strolling around the botanic garden, one fine day, when I saw two happy kids with their mom feeding some swans on the man-made lake. Somehow this photo made my day. After I shot this picture, I said to myself: "Ah, now I can go home." I love the seldom times I use my 70-300mm. It really gives me great photos while shooting at a distance without bothering my subjects, allowing them to perform normally as if nobody is watching them. I usually carry my kits lens around since I'm more of a landscape shooter. But when it comes to these kinds of environment, I find it best to carry a telephoto for nature shots. Enjoi!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful. I can't wait to get a new powerful lens.

André Lemay said...

Very nice natural capture. I love telephoto, since I do mostly nature photos.

dailyphotographer said...

rachel, thanks very much:D

andre, thanks it's really great for nature shots. very useful

Lawstude said...

Beautiful pic. One of the uses of my 75-300 mm zoom lens is it enables me to have a sharp foreground and a blurred background. I just love it.

Carole said...

love the expression on the right hand side swans face. LOL nice shot

syhcool said...

Next, do the same thing for the pandora jewerly right front side of the shirt.Once you have done Pandora Bangles both front sides of the shirt, you then will need pandora bead to do the back of the shirt. Take the shirt and place the back of the discount pandora shirt so that the direct middle is on the ironing board. The pandora sale back collar of the shirt should be right up at the edge discount pandora charms of the "head" of the ironing board or even slightly hanging off. Pull the bottom buy pandora bracelets of the shirt to create that taught resistance again and pandora beads charms begin to spray the shirt and iron in the opposite direction of pandora earrings the pull.

LINK ME BACK: HTML CODE 4 PHOTOGRAPHY-PER-DIEM IMAGE LINK

Recent Comments