Thursday, August 14, 2008

Swan Lake

Swan Lake, Singapore Botanic Gardens. I was strolling around the botanic garden, one fine day, when I saw two happy kids with their mom feeding some swans on the man-made lake. Somehow this photo made my day. After I shot this picture, I said to myself: "Ah, now I can go home." I love the seldom times I use my 70-300mm. It really gives me great photos while shooting at a distance without bothering my subjects, allowing them to perform normally as if nobody is watching them. I usually carry my kits lens around since I'm more of a landscape shooter. But when it comes to these kinds of environment, I find it best to carry a telephoto for nature shots. Enjoi!

5 comments:

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Beautiful. I can't wait to get a new powerful lens.

André Lemay said...

Very nice natural capture. I love telephoto, since I do mostly nature photos.

dailyphotographer said...

rachel, thanks very much:D

andre, thanks it's really great for nature shots. very useful

Oman said...

Beautiful pic. One of the uses of my 75-300 mm zoom lens is it enables me to have a sharp foreground and a blurred background. I just love it.

Carole said...

love the expression on the right hand side swans face. LOL nice shot

LINK ME BACK: HTML CODE 4 PHOTOGRAPHY-PER-DIEM IMAGE LINK

Recent Comments